One of the Top Dog Friendly Hotels in Scotland
Kilcamb Lodge has 22 acres of safe loch side meadow is for dogs and owners to enjoy and a huge expanse of private beach at low tide all making our Dog friendly hotel the ideal place for your best pal. A dip in the loch is of course, very popular with those dogs who love to splash about in the water. Because our grounds are private and loch side, there are no dangers from traffic and no roads to cross so safety and fun is guaranteed.
We have 4 doggy friendly rooms at Kilcamb Lodge, all are large and roomy, beautifully appointed just like all our rooms, with King size beds and en suite bath and shower. Our Pet friendly rooms are all close to the rear exit which will take you straight from your room into the gardens and grounds for easy walks and calls of nature.
We provide many extras for your dog to help them enjoy their holiday.
- Complimentary doggy treats in your room.
- Dog mats for feeding bowls in your room.
- Doggy bags provided.
- Extra Towels.
- Special diets can be catered for by arrangement and we also stock many branded dog foods as well (c)
- In room information on the favourite & safest beach walks in the area.
- Dog Beds provided if required.
- Dog sitting service by arrangement (c)
- Bed covers provided – for those occasion when they simply can’t resist!
Our resident Dog “Milly” has her own facebook page for you to read and enjoy, go to: http://www.facebook.com/milly.fox.790 to catch up on Milly's latest news and frolics.
Milly loves the Kilcamb beach for her favourite run around. She is also extremely friendly and loves having other dogs staying at the hotel. She will be delighted if you ask her along for a walk around the garden, even if you don't have a dog!!
- 1 dog in room per night £ 6.00
- 2 dogs in room per night £10.00 (max 2)
- Dog food from 80p per bowl.
- Dog sitting £ 12.00 per hour.
We will do our very best to provide your pet and you with everything you need for the perfect holiday. Any special requests will be accommodated where possible or you can call in advance to ensure that all you need is in place in advance.
We will be happy to assist with any special arrangements or requirement you may have.
Our reception rooms are in regular use for all our guests so we do ask dogs to refrain from using the lounge and drawing room. However, we have now refurbished our Lounge Bar area and made it a dogs welcome area so you can now enjoy a drink or a snack with your best pal at your side.