Coronavirus Help & Information
Keeping you safe and happy
Our hotel is now open and we have new Covid-19 Secure protocols in place to keep guests safe and happy.
We are taking new hotel bookings and have implemented a number of procedures to protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues.
We will be in constant contact with our strong community across our Facebook and Instagram social media channels. Please do follow us on social media on if you are not already, for our latest updates.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Kilcamb Lodge We wish our most heartfelt best wishes to you and yours.
Sally & David Fox
Covid-19 Secure Procedures
In the light of new Coronavirus requirements announced by the Government on 22 September our bar and restaurant will now close at 10pm each evening. We will also require that guests wear a face covering in public areas around the hotel and spa if not sat down for eating or in your room. Table bookings will be limited to six people.
We have implemented the following Covid-19 Secure measures in line with Government health and safety guidelines and following its risk assessment protocols to ensure the well being of our hotel and restaurant guests and our team:
- Regular sanitising of touch points in public areas
- Enhanced regular training for staff
- Sanitiser stations at point of entry and strategic places around the hotel
- Staff to work in bubbles
- Contactless check in and check out
- Table service food and drink
- Room service offered
- Outside dining encouraged
- One-way flow around the hotel for guests and the team
- Single use condiments, butter, salt and pepper etc
- Collecting personal details to assist with Track and Trace
- Doors held open as much as possible with automatic door guards
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health Scotland and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food.
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items.
- Public Health Scotland (PHS) recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission.
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal.
- For more health and wellbeing advice visit: https://publichealthscotland.scot/
- Indoors and outdoors - no more than 6 people from up to 2 different households should meet at a time
You should also:
- Book before you travel
- Wear a face covering when moving around and not eating or drinking
- Stay at least 1 metre apart from anyone outside your household
- Stay seated – no standing, queueing at bars or dancing
- Supply your contact details for Test and Protect
- No singing or shouting to avoid the spread of COVID-19
- Hospitality staff must wear face coverings.
- Our restaurant/bar will be closed by 22:00 every night.
Weddings and events
Weddings, civil partnership ceremonies and funerals should have no more than 20 people indoors or outdoors.
What are your cancellation policies?
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel re-opened on Wednesday 15th July in line with Government guidance. Please contact us to discuss your options, including moving your booking to a later date. Any cases of cancellation due to “Disinclination to travel” will be subject to our cancellation policies. Please view our FAQs for details of our cancellation policies for the Hotel.
How can I be kept up to date?
Our health and safety procedures will be updated in line with Government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns please just ask a member of the team or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01967 402257 before your visit.