Coronavirus Help & Information
We’re sorry to say that, in the best interest of our guests, team and the wider community, we are now temporarily closed until further notice. If you have any questions, please call us on 01967 402257. Stay safe, from all the team at Kilcamb Lodge.
What are your cancellation policies?
Kilcamb Lodge is now closed. Please contact us to discuss your options, including moving your booking to a later date. Any cases of cancellation due to “Disinclination to travel” will be subject to our cancellation policies. Please view our FAQs for details of our cancellation policies for the Hotel.
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus.
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England/Scotland and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Public Health Advice recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal.
For more health and well being advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
How can I be kept up to date?
Please call us on 01967 402257 if you have any further questions.