- TWIXMAS 27TH TO 29TH DECEMBER FROM £100.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT
- WINTER WARMER ROMANTIC BREAKS WITH A FREE NIGHT!!! CLICK ON OUR BARGAIN BREAKS BUTTON (LEFT) FOR OUR BEST DEALS AND RATES
- FOUR STAR AWARD FROM VISIT SCOTLAND - AUGUST 2013
- TRIP ADVISOR AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE 2013
- DAILY TELEGRAPH WINNER - TOP 10 COSIEST HOTELS IN SCOTLAND - MARCH 2013
- DAILY TELEPGRAPH WINNER - TOP 50 BEST LOCH SIDE HOTELS SCOTLAND - MARCH 2013
- JOHANSENS ROMANTIC HOTEL OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2013
- TRIP ADVISOR AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE 2012
- WINNER - SCOTLAND'S GREAT ESCAPE HOTEL 2011
- WINNER - SCOTLAND'S ROMANTIC HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2010
- WINNER - RISING STAR CHEF OF THE YEAR 2010
- WINNER - SCOTTISH COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2009
The Driftwood Brasserie at Kilcamb Lodge - our comfortable and stylish Driftwood Brasserie is perfect for afternoon tea, lunch or dinner. Our delicious Menu offers an alternative and more informal dining experience for our guests and for non-residents, families or special celebrations. The perfect venue to come and enjoy great food and relaxed atmosphere, whilst still maintaining our renowned high standards of cuisine.
Our award winning Restaurant at Kilcamb Lodge will continue to provide excellent standards of fine dining, fine wines and impeccable service.
Of all the Small Luxury Hotels in Scotland, Kilcamb Lodge boasts a stunning location on the edge of Loch Sunart with loch and mountain views from every window. Our 22 acres of peaceful loch side meadow and woodland, ensures privacy, peace and tranquillity. We are also one of the top Dog Friendly hotels in Scotland where both you and your pet can enjoy luxury accommodation and the freedom to roam and enjoy this wild and wonderful place. The award winning restaurant and Brasserie at Kilcamb Lodge are famous for dining excellence, with delicious and fresh fish & shellfish from the Sound of Mull, Scottish beef and lamb and our renowned Ardnamurchan venison taking pride of place on our menu. Kilcamb Lodge is the only Luxury Three AA Red Star Hotel and 2 AA Rosette restaurant on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula where it has been offering genuine Scottish food and hospitality for over 10 years under care of owners Sally & David Ruthven-Fox and their team of excellent staff.
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel is a truly magical place to see Scotland's amazing wildlife. Otters, Golden Eagles, Pine Martens and Red Squirrels are daily visitors to the hotel and sightings of all are frequent. Here in Ardnamurchan you will also find remote and stunning Castles, Islands, Loch and Mountain Walks to take your breath away and white sandy beaches where the only footprints in the sand will be yours.